300 North 7th Ave.
Arapaho, OK 73620
For emergencies dial 911
Office: (580) 323-1616
Visitation for inmates utilizes the Prodigy website/app for its visitation software.
If you are in need of any assistance you may contact:
Visitor support at (866) 700-4545
Remote visit hours: Any day - 6:00 am – 10:00 pm
May visit up to 20 minutes at a cost of $0.50/minute
On-site visit hours:
Monday – friday (no holidays)
8:00 am – 11:00 am
12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
These onsite visits are free of cost but must be scheduled 24 hrs in advance and will only be for 10 minutes.
All visitors of the custer county detention center are required to abide by the following rules:
- No contraband allowed in the facility.
- No cell phones, pagers, cameras, bags, purses or backpacks will be allowed.
- No tobacco products.
- All visitors are subject to search
- No food, gum or drink items allowed in the lobby or visitation area
- Only one adult visitor may be allowed to visit at a time and must be registered.
- Inmates biological, legally adopted, grandchildren or sibling children under the age of 18 are able to visit with a registered adult present.
- Children brought to the facility must be supervised at all times by an adult
- No inappropriate behavior – no nudity or inappropriate actions, no profanity or disrespect to staff or other visitors will be toloerated. Any behavior such as these could result in no further visitation at our facility
- Visitors suspected to be under the influence of drugs/alcohol will be denied visitaiton and are subject to arrest
- All visitors are subject to warrant checks
- Any violation of these rules will result in suspension or termination of visitation privileges and could result in arrest and criminal prosecution
- All visitors must be appropriately dressed and the dress code will be strictly enforced
- The dress code is directed at both male and female visitors
The following clothing is not allowed:
No tube tops, see through mesh material, short shorts, micro mini skirts, tank tops, backless or sleeveless tops, midriff or cutoff shirts, no bathing suits.
In addition, any clothing that is excessively provocative or which promotes violence, hate, drug use, profanity, sex acts or gangs is not allowed. All visitors for onsite visitation are also required to wear footwear (shoes, sandals or boots).